Day -7:

Date: Wednesday, March 25
Location: ~2464 mi ENE of the PCT start

I had a bit of a stressful morning getting my first two resupply boxes packaged up, labeled, and to the post office. There are so many small things that are essential that I could still easily forget. I should have given myself more time to figure out these details, but as a chronic procrastinator, I left a bunch of work to this morning. My Warner Springs, CA resupply really should have been in the mail two days ago! The moment when I realized that I'd almost forgotten to include contact lenses was a scary one, because it made me wonder if I could be forgetting something else just as important.
About 4 days of food, not including cheese.
Edit, 3/27: Just realized that the thing that I forgot to add was the cheese blocks! Damn. They're still in the fridge. I'll just add them to my next package.

No comments:

Post a Comment